Saturday, February 14, 2009
Welcome to my new blog!
Welcome to my new blog! I wanted a new blog because I was inspired by my ex-Chinese teacher’s blog. His blog is fantastic! All of you should go to his Blog! Anyway his blog was featured in Lian he zao bao in comma and was highly commended by the journalist! I was so happy for him. A bit about him: He is 48 this year and happily married with three children. He graduated from NUS with a B.A. degree (1986) and was awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Education with distinction from NIE in 2002. In June 2008, He was conferred the Master’s Degree in Education, specializing in Chinese Language. Prior to his teaching career, he had been in many other professions. He was a Social Worker, Army Officer, Businessman, and Chinese Copywriter, just to name a few. He has also more than 25 years of teaching experience in Mandarin (Speech and Drama classes). In 2007, He is honored to receive ‘The Inspiring Chinese Language Teachers Awards’. I think that really deserve that award. I learnt a lot of knowledge about life other than acing my Chinese in primary school. His experience and actions provided me with knowledge of how to handle problems and make correct decisions. Thus I decided to ask his permission to put some of his compositions here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment